Meeting time: Monday from 6:00 P.M.- 7:45 P.M.
ASHLEY’s Friends – Howell Location:
1425 W. Grand River, Howell, MI, 48843
-Located at the Livingston Educational Service Agency in the Leadership C Room
(This is west of Howell Church of Christ and east of Highlander Way and the apartments-across the street from Howell High School Freshman Campus)
-Entrance is from parking lot on rear of building by the large flag pole at “Winner 2010 Education Excellence Award” and large columns
CALENDAR FOR September-December, 2017:
- Session 1: January 22 & 29, 2018, February 5, 12, & 26, 2018, and March 5, 12, & 19, 2018
- **No session on February 19th, 2018**
- Session 2: April 16, 23, & 30, 2018, May 7, 14, and 21, 2018, and June 4 & 11, 2018
- **June 11th is balloon release
- **No meeting on May 28th, 2018 (Memorial Day)
All sessions are 6:00 P.M. to 7:45 P.M. with dinner served at 6:00 P.M. Please call Mary McDonald if you are unable to attend at 810-599-0178 or 517-546-4440.
IF HOWELL SCHOOLS ARE CLOSED DUE TO BAD WEATHER, WE WILL NOT MEET. IF IT BECOMES NECESSARY TO CANCEL AFTER THE START OF SCHOOL, WE WILL ATTEMPT TO NOTIFY YOU; THEREFORE, IT IS IMPORTANT THAT WE HAVE A CURRENT PHONE NUMBER FOR YOU.
Please call 517-546-4440 for information and to register. Pre-registration is required.
For more information about the program, please call Dr. Dawn Koger at 248-797-6923 or Mary McDonald at 810-599-0178.