Meeting time: Monday from 6:00 P.M.- 7:45 P.M.
ASHLEY’s Friends – Howell Location:
1425 W. Grand River, Howell, MI, 48843
-Located at the Livingston Educational Service Agency in the Leadership C Room
(This is west of Howell Church of Christ and east of Highlander Way and the apartments-across the street from Howell High School Freshman Campus)
-Entrance is from parking lot on rear of building by the large flag pole at “Winner 2018 Education Excellence Award” and large columns
CALENDAR FOR January to June, 2019:
- Session 1: January 7, 14, & 28, 2019/ February 11 & 25, 2019/ March 4 & 11, 2019
- **No session on January 21st or February 18th, 2019**
- Session 2: April 8, 15, 22, & 29, 2019/ May 13 & 20, 2019/ June 3, 2019
- **Balloon Release is June 10th, 2019 (Place is to be determined)
- No meeting on 5/27 (Memorial Day)
All sessions are 6:00 P.M. to 7:45 P.M. with dinner served at 6:00 P.M. Please call Mary McDonald if you are unable to attend at 810-599-0178 or 517-546-4440.
IF HOWELL SCHOOLS ARE CLOSED DUE TO BAD WEATHER, WE WILL NOT MEET. IF IT BECOMES NECESSARY TO CANCEL AFTER THE START OF SCHOOL, WE WILL ATTEMPT TO NOTIFY YOU; THEREFORE, IT IS IMPORTANT THAT WE HAVE A CURRENT PHONE NUMBER FOR YOU.
Please call 517-546-4440 for information and to register. Pre-registration is required.
For more information about the program, please call Dr. Dawn Koger at 248-797-6923 or Mary McDonald at 810-599-0178.